Featured Not resolved

Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product.Day one after application to horse's mane produced a cruddy bumpy rash.

Day two rash is much worse and there are scalded burns when product was applied. Washing the rash/scald produced bald spots. This product Is DANGEROUS! Humans are using it for hair regrowth.

Disastrous results are covered up by Shapley's. Please. View photos!

There are very few negative reviews shared on this product however sharing with equine community it seems these results are quite common.I will post on any forum possible to warn others of this horrible product.

Had an Experience with Shapleys?

Comments

Prada Puppies - Review in Pet Stores category Prada Puppies "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Petland Overland Park - Very Mislead and Completely Disheartened Petland Overland Park "My husband and I would go into this store a lot- usually just to play with the puppies (it can be therapeutic for animal lovers)- one day we saw a..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more